Best Matte Makeup : Eye Makeup For Brown Eyes
Best Matte Makeup
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- flat: not reflecting light; not glossy; "flat wall paint"; "a photograph with a matte finish"
- a mixture of sulfides that forms when sulfide metal ores are smelted
- (of a color, paint, or surface) Dull and flat, without a shine
- felt: change texture so as to become matted and felt-like; "The fabric felted up after several washes"
january 3, 2010
i'm done. wow. is that possible? i guess so.
you may be asking yourself if you should do a 365. i recommend you do, especially if you don't know anything about photography. thankfully, i started this project knowing quite a bit, even though i wasn't necessarily good at it. i cannot tell you everything i learned, all of it through experimenting. in my opinion it's the best way to learn anything. you can take all the photography classes you want, but if you don't get out and take pictures, you will never improve. what all have i learned? i will tell you.
1) use the lighting available and add to it only if you have to
2) white doors work great for diffusers, so do paper towels over desk lamps
3) do everything in camera if you can, photoshop is great, but it's even better if you have a great photo to start off with
4) if you're stuck on what kind of picture to take, think about what made that day special and figure out how to tell that in one photograph
5) depth of field is your friend
6) you don't have to have the best equipment to take a great photo (even though it does help)
7) posing is a lot harder than it looks, practice in a mirror
8) don't be afraid to take pictures with strangers watching (i'm still working on that one)
9) matte makeup works much better than shimmery stuff
10) be silly and laugh
11) dramatic lighting is the easiest and makes amazing photos
i'm sure i learned more, but those are the ones off the top of my head. i've thought about doing year 2 of this, but i don't think i can handle the commitment again, especially with school. ideas for mini series are welcome. i plan on at least doing that. for those of you who keep up with my life by reading/looking at this every day, don't worry. you can always call me to see how my day went.
i wish i had my heels on in this photo. it's been sprinkling all day and the ground was wet and i didn't feel like balancing. there were also 3 dead birds on my back porch. they like to suicide fly into our den windows which have no blinds over them. it is 40 degrees outside and i am cold. i'm ready to be tan and warm again.
Shallow Makeup Post
Am I the only person who gets lousy results from Urban Decay's "Oil
Slick," even with a makeup primer?
I was attracted to it because it looked like a nice deep black infused
with a lot of glitter, but the best I can get out of it is a matte
(Wearing it w/Sephora shimmer under the eye and Buxom "Blue Velvet"
glitter liner here.)
Tried to buy some of that Fyrinnae Pixie Glue stuff last night, but
their shopping cart seems to be down. Not sure what else I can do to
actually get the shadow to come through BLACK and SPARKLY.
Suggestions? Or is it just crap?
100 free makeup samples
baby oil to remove eye makeup
gel blush makeup
african american makeup products
airbrush makeup pictures
blush the search for america's greatest makeup artist
make up game for kids